Exoterra tank question

RoskaL

I'm from the UK and going to order the largest exoterra tank they do with Arcadia t5ho canopy lights etc
Just wondering what people do for drainage? Was thinking smash the bottom out and put plastic bottom in with drain hole?
Only thing is spending near £300 to only go and smash the bottom out I'm a bit worried lol
Is there other ways? If I just drill a hole the water sits but with plastic I can make a dip in so the water drains out
Cheers for any input

I'm from the UK and going to order the largest exoterra tank they do with Arcadia t5ho canopy lights etc
Just wondering what people do for drainage? Was thinking smash the bottom out and put plastic bottom in with drain hole?
Only thing is spending near £300 to only go and smash the bottom out I'm a bit worried lol
Is there other ways? If I just drill a hole the water sits but with plastic I can make a dip in so the water drains out
Cheers for any input

I just replied on RFUK mate. I found that having it slightly out of level so the water sits at the back only 1mm out of level is enough and it takes all the water away

Back
Top Bottom