Exo Terra screen Terrarium

X2 on dragonstrands they are the best, Bill will customize them as well if there is something you want changed out. The other brands will rust out rather quickly, less than a year for hinges to show rust on my exoterras.

I've got one for our panther and it's fine. We don't have such a huge selection of screen cages here in Europe, the ExoTerra was the only option I had. What I don't like about it is that there are no ledges to mount branches or hang pots securely and you have to improvise, running the risk the mesh tears easily. Also, there are no holes for sticking the misting system hoses through without making holes into the mesh itself, which is a shame, really (though the glass terrariums by ExoTerra do have special holes for that purpose...). So, if you can get your hands on a Dragon Strand cage, do not hesitate!

X2 on dragonstrands they are the best, Bill will customize them as well if there is something you want changed out. The other brands will rust out rather quickly, less than a year for hinges to show rust on my exoterras.[/
Great, hopefully they will ship top the UK, I've just emailed them.

I've got one for our panther and it's fine. We don't have such a huge selection of screen cages here in Europe, the ExoTerra was the only option I had. What I don't like about it is that there are no ledges to mount branches or hang pots securely and you have to improvise, running the risk the mesh tears easily. Also, there are no holes for sticking the misting system hoses through without making holes into the mesh itself, which is a shame, really (though the glass terrariums by ExoTerra do have special holes for that purpose...). So, if you can get your hands on a Dragon Strand cage, do not hesitate!
Thanks Ulamachula. Time to start looking for European based dragonstrands then!

If you can go dragon strand all the way. I got the exo-terra 36x18x36 and I wish I would've gotten the dragon strand. Also the customer service at exo terra is horrible. Mine had a hole in the screen out of the box and exo terra basically said sorry we don't carry replacement parts buy a new one.

Also dragon strand has so many accessories. Dragon ledges drain trays etc.

Back
Top Bottom