Exo Terra Multivitamin Question

djfishygillz

Avid Member
Does Exo Terra Multivitamin provide proper vitamin A? Because I heard the plant based vitamin A doesn't work for the panthers. When I looked on the ingredients I couldn't even find vitamin A listed. Also does anyone have any input on Exo Terras Calcium with D3 and Calcium without D3. Are they good products?

I dust The Multivitamin twice a month, along with the D3 calcium twice a month also. I dust with the calcium without D3 every other feeding.

Thanks for your time in advance. Any help is useful.

Does Exo Terra Multivitamin provide proper vitamin A? Because I heard the plant based vitamin A doesn't work for the panthers. When I looked on the ingredients I couldn't even find vitamin A listed. Also does anyone have any input on Exo Terras Calcium with D3 and Calcium without D3. Are they good products?

I dust The Multivitamin twice a month, along with the D3 calcium twice a month also. I dust with the calcium without D3 every other feeding.

Thanks for your time in advance. Any help is useful.

who said plant-based (beta carotene) prOformed doesn't work for panthers? beta carotene is the safest form of vitamin A to chameleons. Besides the fact that Exo-Terra's Multivitamin really stinks *odor-wise*, i switched to Rep-Cal for the beta carotene reason, i believe Exo-Terra uses prEformed Vitamin A, and if not, i am almost certain there is D3 in it. whatever the reason was, i know i switched for a good reason

i've never used exo-terra supplements before other than vitamins and electrolytes. again, I used rep-cal brand for all of my supplements.

overall, your supplement schedual looks good, and i would keep it the same. just make sure you know what you are gutloading, how much of what you are letting your chameleon intake, and base your supplimenting on that. it does take some time.

Back
Top Bottom