exo terra monsoon???

That's what i am having an issue with at the moment, the timing function seems to be sporadic. It works well as a sprayer but with it jacking up the intervals it's i'm thinking about returning it.

i have owned one for 2 months now and ill have to say with a little finess you can trick the timer, what i did was i set mine to run through a secondary timer although i cant get it to spray for 4 mins strasight but i set it to the lowest setting and let the timer do the work, my secondary timer is set for 5 mins so with the settings on the monsoon being at the lowest time duration this allows the monsoon to go off 2 time for 2 mins withing the 5 minute bracket

ive had 2 for over a year no problem withthe timer or any thing but i recently got a mist king for a few other cages i have and i like the mist king better even with my monsoons working right

mist king destroys everything else out there..its all i reccomend, and with the basic kit from mistingdepot.com its about 108.49 delivered (to california from texas)..

monsoon

I, purchased my over a month ago and works well. No problems with cycle /duration at all hassel free. Misting three cages saves alot of time.

I, purchased my over a month ago and works well. No problems with cycle /duration at all hassel free. Misting three cages saves alot of time.

give it a few more months..also it sprys more than mists, but works ok..as for the 99.00 price tag its like paying for a ferrari and getting a pinto..:D

give it a few more months..also it sprys more than mists, but works ok..as for the 99.00 price tag its like paying for a ferrari and getting a pinto..:D

Great example! Given its the same price as a mistking there should be no competition wat so ever!!

if you have 3 cages you had to buy the adapter right. does it loose any pressure and was it easy seting up the mister with the third enclosure

i just purchased one through the internet for $80 brand new. i'm hoping these rumors aren't true. i couldn't exactly afford the mist king right now and i got a deal on the monsoon sooooo.... :eek:

Monsoon.?

I would not recommend monsoon at all. Sent mine back 3 times in 3 months. Timer didn't work. Even supplier said they were crap. Mistking is king!

darn well i have a pretty nifty father who can do wonders on just about anything....hoping he can make this thing work then when i t arrives...if not looks like mistking it is.

It comes with 2 year guarantee so if it doesn't work you can send it back. It can be used with an external timer as others have posted. It would have been amazing if it had worked properly, Nice and neat. Hope yours is ok!

I bought mine new. I haven't had any of the problems mentioned above. I have heard allot of horror stories though. As for the comment of it being more of a mist then a spray, if you unscrew the cap on the nozel, inside that nozel you can tighten or loosen it with a screw driver to adjust the spray. Mine does a fine mist. Also if you buy a used one, buy a new filter, when the filter gets clogged it causes pressure loss and the end result is a horrible mist.

I have one now going on 7 months. I have zero issues with it.

The internal timer only lets you mist your animals for 2 mins max. but if you need more than there is a simple trick I use. I leave the monsoon in the on position but plug it into a digital timer. When the timer comes on the monsoon stays on for the duration until the timer turns it off. I spent $9 for timer, no biggy. The spray is fine, not foggy fine, but my chams still sit in it so if it is not bugging them it's not bugging me.

The mist king is also a decent system, as are some others out there. Be aware however of certain people trying to push their buddies system on to you as they try to send some business their way. These forums are a great place to ask for and receive help pertaining to equipment for our hobby.

Back
Top Bottom