Exo Terra Incubator

I have a few parsonnii eggs in a Exo Terra Incubator. Keeping the eggs on the cool side. My 500.00 Avery took a dump on me, (thank goodness for temp alarms) so had to sub in the Exo. Working good so far.

I have a few parsonnii eggs in a Exo Terra Incubator. Keeping the eggs on the cool side. My 500.00 Avery took a dump on me, (thank goodness for temp alarms) so had to sub in the Exo. Working good so far.

What are you using for an alarm? I would love to find something that I could hook up to a wireless router and send me alarms to my phone ;-) Even better live access to current temps. Ohhhh and even better than that would be if I could control the unit from my phone in case there was a problem :D

I have 2 quad clutches and 1 campani clutch in my exo terra right now. I check the tempo every day as I had heard there have been problems. Mine is great. Quad clutch due to hatch within the next couple weeks, so I will let you know.:)

Last edited:
I have 2 quad clutches and 1 campani clutch in my exo terra right now. I check the tempo every day as I had heard there have been problems. Mine is great. Quad clutch due to hatch within the next could weeks, so I will let you know.:)

Glad it's working. Also if you have a list started for quad babies I would love to be added to it :D

Glad it's working. Also if you have a list started for quad babies I would love to be added to it :D

Considering how few people like quads - or so you always hear - my list just keeps growing for people wanting the little dolls. But I will add you.:)

Considering how few people like quads - or so you always hear - my list just keeps growing for people wanting the little dolls. But I will add you.:)

Sometime in the next couple years I would like to get into quads. I find them very fascinating. But my wife told me "no more chameleon projects for a while," so I'll have to wait.

Before getting into quads, I need to study up on them. Are there any good books written on them?

Sometime in the next couple years I would like to get into quads. I find them very fascinating. But my wife told me "no more chameleon projects for a while," so I'll have to wait.

Before getting into quads, I need to study up on them. Are there any good books written on them?

There are a couple articles, but the only books are things like Petr Necas book, Chameleons Nature's Hidden Jewels,
in the whole book there are about 2 or 3 pages on quads. If you give me your email, I can forward the info I have collected. There is too much for a pm.

Back
Top Bottom