Excuse me?

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
"How dare you?"

The roach protest continues.

Dunno if you can call a lifetime refusal a protest tho....

Glad I have a bunch of pet roaches now

Attachments

• 20190701_072455.jpg
    20190701_072455.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 183
Purple is my wives favorite color and the color of my Minnesota Vikings! I'm especially happy a female cham won this month in the photo contest. Can't believe my skittles colored Ambilobe got 0 votes but hey it's whatever. I can be an angel or an asshole sometimes just depends on whom I'm dealing with lol.

Purple is my wives favorite color and the color of my Minnesota Vikings! I'm especially happy a female cham won this month in the photo contest. Can't believe my skittles colored Ambilobe got 0 votes but hey it's whatever. I can be an angel or an asshole sometimes just depends on whom I'm dealing with lol.
Clearly votes were not connected to if someone is an angel or an ass... I think your in the clear. lol

North Dakota born and raised on the ND/MN border for 21 years. I love my mountains here in Colorado though. You couldn't pay me to go back! But I do miss the food (potluck dinners mmmmmmm) and I also miss my University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey!
I lived in the Twins for 6 years. Extremely underrated city. I worked for Rhymesayers --cant beat the music scene there!

CO born and raised so you'll need to pry me from my mountain. Not a sports ball humanoid myself but I go purple any day--if nothing else then to piss off my brothers.

You misspelled "tater tot hot dish." Maybe well have a chamily potluck some day

I lived in the Twins for 6 years. Extremely underrated city. I worked for Rhymesayers --cant beat the music scene there!

CO born and raised so you'll need to pry me from my mountain. Not a sports ball humanoid myself but I go purple any day--if nothing else then to piss off my brothers.

You misspelled "tater tot hot dish." Maybe well have a chamily potluck some day
Stop making me hungry!!! And yes my Mom, Grandfather, uncle, and aunt still live in Twin Cities. Hate the cold but love the atmosphere there as ell as all the lakes and trees!

I stopped offering dubia for three months and when I tried again, all ready for dishing out some tough love, my guy decided that they were suddenly the best food he's ever had! He starts shooting at them while the cup is still in my hand, before I can even get it hung. So maybe try again after a bit?

I stopped offering dubia for three months and when I tried again, all ready for dishing out some tough love, my guy decided that they were suddenly the best food he's ever had! He starts shooting at them while the cup is still in my hand, before I can even get it hung. So maybe try again after a bit?
Oh I will! I've tried maybe every 2-3 months since I've had her. See how her mouth is closed?? Mostly? This is progress!

There is a reptile rescue in my town and they love me--I bring them everything your highness up there wont eat.

Oh I will! I've tried maybe every 2-3 months since I've had her. See how her mouth is closed?? Mostly? This is progress!

There is a reptile rescue in my town and they love me--I bring them everything your highness up there wont eat.
Oh no, that's funny! I hope she reconsiders eventually!

Sometimes I sneak in a dubia in the cup and they eat it that way, my new male actually likes them...we'll see how long

Back
Top Bottom