Ewwwww

Okay,
so i am doing the normal chameleon business...Misting, feeding, ECT.

I get to my females cage, and put a few silkies in...I decided to keep the cage open a watch her eat.

She ran straight for em', got the biggest one and bite down on it...Its inards proceeded to fly out the end of the it, and hit me directly in the face...I honestly dont know if i will ever watch a feeding up close again, LOL.

Jake

HAHA the same thing often happens to me. No chunks just juice but man it leaves me with a very disgusted feeling for sure.

I have you all beat... :) I've juiced a now-ex girlfriend with Hornworm guts. This is how I put the women I date to the test. If you think silks are bad, try freshly fed horns! If they pass the test- good to go... Haha.

AWESOME! HAHAHA I thought i was the only one, only mine was roach juice!

Gross!! This happened to me last month with a waxworm. luckily I had my glasses on because it hit me straight in the eye and across my mouth. But I don't think I could handle roach juice.

Once my cham Lenny was walking on my girlfriend's bed where she put her clean pants...and this is when I decide to feed him a silkworm...let's just say her pants had to go back in the washer.

Hornworm guts are the worst and they do like to squirt! I always feed those towards the back of the cage. That is a good girlfriend/boyfriend test! That and showing them your feeder insect collection:)

Back
Top Bottom