Everything Must Go!!! *pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auntbee86

I'm moving very soon and unfortunally I cant have any chameleons where I'm going, I'm very sad about it and I just want to find them a good home and try to get back some of my money I have put into them. I have quite a bit of things and I would love to have one person get everything but i find that impossible right now so YES I will split things up if needed but right now I'm not parting out but please be patient and check back here I will be updating the post. I live in Zephyrhills,FL 33541 (20 min north of Tampa,FL) I'm willing to meet you halfway if your not interested in driving the whole way. I will drive no farther then 2 hours away from me so please google map before so you know. I live in an apartment on the 2nd story so if you come be prepared to carry these items downstars, our stairs are on the outside of the building, I can help you if you need it. Below is a list and pictures ar below also. You can message me on this site, I try to check it every few days or email me or if your truely interested please give me a text or call between 10am and 10pm only... if you call you MUST leave a message with your name, a number, and why your calling otherwise I dont answer my phone and I wont return your call. The new zoomed cages and all lights below have only been setup for 3 months, the chams were in custom cages which are also listed below. None of the new zoomed cages have any holes in them the mistking nozzles are taped above cages to spray into them. Only the custom built cages have holes for the mist king. The jacksons pair have mated twice, once in january and again in may. I dont know alot about them and she has never been prego or had any babies. All 3 chams are nice and enjoy being held and hanging outside their cages. I've never had them show any aggression, sometimes they are a bit scarred but they are always fine after a min or two. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks. :)

Asking $600.00 or best offer, please throw any offers and dont worry if its to low I may just take it with how fast I need everything gone. I will NOT ship anything, sorry but its going to cost way to much money and time.

** breeding pair of jacksons below **
1- 8mo. male jacksons (jacksonii xantholophus)
1- 8mo. female jacksons (jacksonii xantholophus)
1- 3mo. male veiled
2- large zoomed cages complete with fake plants, vines and branches.
1- small zoo med cage complete with fake plant, vines and branches.
3- reptisun 5.0 uva/uvb bulbs in zoomed hood.
3- frosted 60 watt light bulbs for basking in deep domes.
1- complete MistKing setup with 3 misters,its ziptied to a lowes 5gal bucket.
1- Tote for cricket keeping, crickets included.
1- little dripper (curentlly not being used.)
Multiple smaller containers to hold crickets nd other cham feeders.
3- larger sized custom cages I built in the beginning.
Dusting- reptical w/ d3 and reptical w/out d3.
1- large ferret type cage I screened in with mesh.
A large tote filled with other misc. cham things.

My info: Brittany ~ 813-713-7311 ~ [email protected]

(The first 2 jacksons and the first 2 veiled photos were taken 5 minutes ago the other pics were taken in may. Thanks and I can take more pics if you want.)

*********** PICTURES BELOW ***************

free picture hosting

image upload

picture hosting

upload pictures

image hosting adult

jpg upload

adult image hosting

gif hosting

gif hosting

free picture hosting

image hosting

Asking $450.00 or best offer for everything, this is an extreamly cheap price and yes i will split things up if you just want one or two things....i need everything gone asap, if i still have it when i move ill trash it and release the chams into the wild (my choice, i dont need any rude comments) Im NOT shipping because its way to expensive and i work alot and never have the time. Let me know if your interested, i can meet you somewhere if your not interested in driving here. Please dont waste my time. :)

Do you us and the Chams a favor and do not release them into the wild. If it comes down to it. Just donate the Chams to a loving home and try to store some of the supplies until u can find a buyer or maybe get back into the hobby

OK, IM NOT GOING TO RELEASE THEM INTO THE WILD....I WOULD GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE. SO EVERYONE CAN CALM DOWN. Im sorry to worry evereryone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom