Every Reptile forum everywhere :-D

ChameleonTherapy

Established Member
Copied from a Facebook group:

From my beardie group but could be about every reptile group everywhere. Lol.

Bearded dragon groups be like...

Owner A: HELP! My house is on fire and my bearded dragon is inside, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!

Owner B: What do you feed him? Make sure he’s getting unlimited greens, but NOT KALE! And dubias are MUCH better than crickets.

Owner C: What about superworms? They are a staple!!!

Owner B: No, superworms are too fatty, they should be a treat only.

Owner D: You’re not cohabbing, are you? ‘Cause the dominant one will throw the little one into that fire!

Owner E: VET ASAP!!!!!

Owner F: What are the temps? Before the fire, I mean… And the lighting? Is that a red light? Or is it the fire reflecting off the glass? You should NOT have colored lights in there, it will hurt his eyes!

Owner G: Have you tried CBD oil? I sell high quality CBD oil, I can send you a sample.

Owner H: SAVE YOUR BEARDIE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE INTERNET!?!?!?!?!

Owner I: Rude ^ Have you tried separating the dragon from the fire?

Owner J: What do you have for substrate? I hope it's not sand, it will cause impaction!

Owner K: See, everybody??? If they used SAND, the dragon could have dug itself under, and save itself from the fire! Sand substrates are much better IMO!

Owner L: What size is your tank? 'Cause if it is a 55 gal, it is not wide enough, the beardie cannot turn around easily.

Owner M: If you cannot afford to properly care for this dragon, you SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN IT!

Owner N: Have you checked if it is a boy or a girl? Take a picture of its vent area, and we will all debate whether there are two bumps or one.

Owner D: Someone tag an Admin, Owner M is getting rude!

Owner L: Owner F, do you think the lighting from the fire is enough? I have a hard time heating my tank, should I start a fire? Will the light be enough UVB?

Owner F: Can you post a picture of your setup? We need to see what you are doing wrong so we can give you advice...

Owner A: Update: Fire dept came in and drenched my house. Fire is out. Dragon is ok. I guess my beardie does not need a bath today, although he is shedding.

Owner G: CBD oil helps with shedding!

Back
Top Bottom