Evergreen Pet Supplies Fog System...

Winpooh718

Does anyone know about this fog system (vaporizer)?

I ordered one for each chameleons cage, and was curious if anyone had experience with it.

The ones I currently use spill water everywhere and create more of a mess than they create a fog.

Description
The Evergreen Pet Supplies fog system (also known as a vaporizer) is perfect for pets requiring a moist environment. Our humidification system is one of the key accessories for many exotic pets, perfect for a wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (ball python, rainbow boa, red tail boa, reticulated python, green tree python, etc.), turtles, tortoises (Russian, red footed, etc.), iguanas, lizards, chameleons, water dragons, frogs, toads, hermit crabs, and a variety of plants (including orchids). When used as directed, our machine offers a longer lifespan than the average performance of Zoo Med / ZooMed, Blue Spotted and other comparable humidifiers (based on in-house testing), including the Repti Fogger / Reptifogger. For many pets, may be used in place of a mister, mist maker / mistmaker or mist fountain. No filter required (totally filterless).
414TfHbmg6L._SY400_.jpg

Looks like a humidifier with a hose attachment, I have one for the winter and it is a pain to keep it clean, every week or two you have to disinfect it and wipe away the build up... works great though

Thanks Alexander1, I don't mind cleaning 4 of these units if it helps my veiled chameleons with humidity.

I am probably the type to clean it weekly to avoid any build-up anyway.

Yep, a humidifier with a hose. I made one myself from an ultrasonic humidifier that I used in my kids' rooms. It works great, but I replaced it with a Mistking.

Thanks WAMBO!

I didn't want to build a fogger, I wanted one ready to go, for reptiles.

I just received my order, so I'll find out soon enough if they are worth it.

I live in central California and don't even use a fogger for my Jackson, just have a lot of misting sessions and a couple of them are relatively long

Andee, JGuinan007, and distortionz...

I live in Staten Island, a borough of New York City. I keep my 4 chameleons, and bearded dragon in my bedroom, and the room gets hot from the lights. Water evaporates quickly, and the humidity levels are low from the central air.

Misting is the best way to piss off my Babies, and the set up I have won't carry the weight load of misting systems. Two of my 4 drink water out of bird perching dishes, but, the humidity is too low in their cages.

My cages are next to two radiators, and in front of my windows, so I have no place for shelving.

I purchased a 2" × 6", 8 feet long, to lay across the tops of the cages, but, I'm returning it for a 1" × 6" because of the weight. My plan is to place the humidifiers on the board, on top of the 4 chameleon cages frames.

Of course the store doesn't carry 1" × 6" boards, so they need to be ordered and will ship free to the store. I'm just hoping it's half the weight of what I bought.

Ahhh if the humidity is that crap then yeah I would add a fogger as a safety measure. Especially for the bearded, though they don't need tons of humidity then do need some and do better without being misted which can cause bacteria growth in their tanks. You know what you need, don't listen to us ^^ you've obviously done more research than we expected ^^

Andee! Don't be silly, I count on y'all to help because the Internet gives you opposing information on everything.

I'm here to learn, and be part of a community, and I welcome all advise!

Back
Top Bottom