Ever Seen This?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever done something like this. I have a fairly large cage and I wanted to spruce it up a bit. Well, I decide to add some air plants to maybe hold some moisture on the vines so my cham can drink from them. So, I come in and see this the day after I added the air plants. He only did this to the one that was on his favorite purch. Here is his cage and the one air plant he decided he didn't like. Is this normal?

Attachments

• Cage.jpg
    Cage.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 237
  • PoorAirPlant.jpg
    PoorAirPlant.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 197
Are having a Veiled Chameleon? Veiled Chameleon sometimes eat plants. Treat chameleon like human, each have its own temperment. My Veiled Just like to chew on stuff.....especially foreign plant. Pothos is his primary target. LOL! Everytime i introduce a new plant into the enclosure, he will try to take a bite, if it is edible... next month or two, he will strip the whole plant bare.:D

Are having a Veiled Chameleon? Veiled Chameleon sometimes eat plants. Treat chameleon like human, each have its own temperment. My Veiled Just like to chew on stuff.....especially foreign plant. Pothos is his primary target. LOL! Everytime i introduce a new plant into the enclosure, he will try to take a bite, if it is edible... next month or two, he will strip the whole plant bare.:D

He he, so that is why the pothos plant in my Veild's cage is dead. I haven't seen he eat at it but the leaves have been getting ripped up. I assumed he might be tearing them from climbing not eating. :)

Back
Top Bottom