Evening Greenhouse Calumma Parsonii Parsonii

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is a couple photo's of my Calumma parsonii parsonii pair moving around in the greenhouse this evening. These two are both escaping the California Central Valley heat this evening and some quality time cruising around their enclosures.

Rhinos
ekzNOG.jpg

jPzSW4.jpg

Trudy my female Calumma parsonii parsonii
d9eRpa.jpg

wZolSg.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

It is extremely hot out here. Good thing that I have got my Aquarium Room and Greenhouse hooked up to a thermostat. I could not keep montane species at all without some kind of cooling system.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I feel your pain here in the East cost we're having the same similar issue my AC has been working overtime for the past month or so....

I feel your pain here in the East cost we're having the same similar issue my AC has been working overtime for the past month or so....

I am just relieved that I solved the problem. Now I am capable of keeping whatever chameleon species that I choose.

I like them Parsonii's... They look so mellow...
Way more relaxed than the 'piss off or I'll poke ya' look I get from my Jacksonii...

Thanks and LOL. Put two male Calumma parsonii parsonii together and then you have a look at two angry chameleons.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom