Eva posing

JohnDoe

Established Member
I took some black and whites and i got one tonight that has her head so blue(did not alter photo). The bath was after a misting she just sat in.

-Jesse

Attachments

• 1425694_10153582158795131_561464485_n.jpg
    1425694_10153582158795131_561464485_n.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC08773.jpg
    DSC08773.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC08777.jpg
    DSC08777.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC08778.jpg
    DSC08778.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Bath.jpg
    Bath.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 128
Recently whenever i've tried to take Photographs the lighting in the Viv messes them up big time
Karmenchillin.jpg
like this one :(

I get right up in her face with her cage because i dont want the screen in the way. Do you have a free range thats were i got the black and white ones.

Eva is such a pretty female. Is she a Nosy Be? Very nice shots. BTW

Thanks Jann she likes all your complements. To tell you the truth i am not sure. I got her from Screameleon chams. her dad was thrasher, the pic is her dad. So what would this make her Jann?

Attachments

• thrasher.jpg
    thrasher.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 92
I was going to start a free range, but the setting up of one was going to be ridiculously expensive and Karmen is purely a hands off chameleon

I was going to start a free range, but the setting up of one was going to be ridiculously expensive and Karmen is purely a hands off chameleon

Yeah when i first started i would move her on a stick to her free range which was just her old tree that got to big. Do you handle Karmen or have you?

yeah have tried, but the hissing head butting of my hand, if I keep my hand still she ends up hanging off it (by that I mean from the mouth!!). Swear the little sod thinks she is a crocodile at times. She does let me hand feed her locusts so long as I show them about her body length away, any closer and she does the hissing thing again

That's crazy, how long have you had her? Have you had her since she was a baby? I have had Eva since she was 3 months old and just would handle her as much as possible.

They sure are suckers when you have food in your hand, but i sure do love hand feeding.:D that was a break through with our relationship.

I was lmao on Monday morning when I was trying to feed her, she was sitting on the Cup I use to dust the feeders holding the tub with her front legs as if to say hurry up slow poke i'm Huuuunnggggrrrrryyy. In the end I had to put a couple in undusted at the back of the viv to keep her busy while I got some done

I was lmao on Monday morning when I was trying to feed her, she was sitting on the Cup I use to dust the feeders holding the tub with her front legs as if to say hurry up slow poke i'm Huuuunnggggrrrrryyy. In the end I had to put a couple in undusted at the back of the viv to keep her busy while I got some done

That was one of the things i hate when she grabs onto the cup full of crickets and almost dives in to the cup then freaks out. Silly chameleons

Back
Top Bottom