Eustis is outside today!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’m sitting here with him in his new schefflera tree and he’s loving it! It’s a little tippy in the pot it’s in but I’m bracing it with my feet. He’s in partial sun and shade so he’s good it’s not too warm today. Our weather is starting to cool just a little.

Luna was also outside today as well enjoying the adansonii. Starting to almost feel like the time of year i love!

Attachments

• IMG_20220830_102656.jpg
    IMG_20220830_102656.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 43
He got all nice and light green but he didn’t climb around at all til I was trying to get him to take him back inside. He then opened his mouth and hissed and i think he would have bitten me had I not kept my hand away from his face! He even squeaked once! I don’t like to stress him out that much! I did take the opportunity to get some very old shed off of the base of his rostral horn. It has been there for a couple sheds and was very loose so it just flaked off if I touched it.

Such a handsome little face! 🤗 🥰 If only I could get a low enough night temp….
Thanks missskittles! I wish you could achieve a lower temp to because these Chams are so mello, well most of the time! Today he opened his mouth and hissed at me and I’m afraid if my hand had been within his reach he would have bitten me! It’s the only time he’s ever done this! My other Jackson’s never did this but they were not afraid of me where Eustis is.

Back
Top Bottom