Escape artist!!

CrazyCalvin

Hi everyone

I havent been on here for a while but thought i'd tell you alla bout Calvin's latest anitcs!!

I went to bed monday night and as Clavin has a new tank now with glass doors i sometimes leave them open to get some air circulating! Well i thought i'd leave the doors open only slightly over night for the saem reason, however, they was literally a gap of no bigger than an inch!!

I walked into my living room the next morning and as i do...checked to see how he was only to find he's done a runner...i looked everywhere in his tank hoping he was hiding and would pop up any minute!

My heart sank, i started to panic, i only live in a little flat but he could have been anywhere! i Started peeling the cushions off my sofa one by one, looking down the back of it fearing the worst! I had this image of finding him crushed in a corner! I searched the curtains, had a look in my hall way and at this point i was in tears!! :(

I was working up a sweat so decided to open the window!! To my amazment there was Calvin!! Sat happy as larry on the windown sill, camouflaged on a plant pot soaking up the rays of the sun!! Little sod :D:D

He must have been sat there the whole time laughing at me!!! I'd love to have been a fly on the wall tho watching him doing his escape act!! He had a long treck across the sofa and down the curtain to make it there!!! :D:D

He never fails to make me laugh :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 254241_10150647665075425_797685424_18697725_1367017_n.jpg
    254241_10150647665075425_797685424_18697725_1367017_n.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 97
happy you found him :) i had this happen once and scared the life out of me ... but ended up finding him hanging upside down on the blind cord getting some sun :) beautiful cham btw

aww thank u :)

haha well it taught me one thing....that he's happy sat in the sunlight in the window...so put him there most mornings now when im having my breakfast :)

I have a viv with a glass front and our Cham has recently discovered it. I also left small gaps for ventilation and one day my girlfriend found him with almost all of his body hanging out.

He had figured out that if he stands on one of the plant leaf's then it bends down towards to the gap, lowering him directly to climb out.

They certainly arent stupid. Anyway, the plant has been repositioned now so he cant use the bendy stems to his advantage.

Back
Top Bottom