Escape Artist

KingJulian

So I decided to put Loki outside to get some fresh sunlight and air and figured it would be a good time to go over my note cards (final exams this week :eek: ) I literally looked down at 1 note card and looked back up and he was off his plant and on the run! Such a brat :p

So I decided to put Loki outside to get some fresh sunlight and air and figured it would be a good time to go over my note cards (final exams this week :eek: ) I literally looked down at 1 note card and looked back up and he was off his plant and on the run! Such a brat :p

Close call. Pretty much any healthy cham is going to do this!! Don't ever put your cham outdoors without a CAGE or a NET around it!

I was sitting right there, thank goodness, we are in the process of putting together an outside enclosure for him. We never leave him unattended, just goes to show you how fast the little boogers can be.

It is that time of year again when this will become a common occurance. Glad u were on top of things. Hopefully others will read this and and we won't have too many escaped and lost Chams this summer.

That was the main purpose for creating this thread. I live in a townhouse and we are in a middle unit...The strip of grass right there is barely 6 inches across, so he had nowhere to go, and I know better than to leave him outside by himself. I was sitting right in the grass watching him the entire time. I don't need people telling me I was lucky or that I shouldn't have done it, because if there was anyway of him truly escaping, I wouldn't put him in the situation. I had his plant backed up to the wall and I was sitting in the only grass spot there was, so he literally would've had to crawl over me to go anywhere, which wouldn't have happened. We live in Florida and the weather is finally starting to be nice, so I decided to take him out for some sun. And like I said, we are putting together an enclosure so he can go outside more during the summer.

Back
Top Bottom