Epic Chameleons

Congrats!

Glad we have a new sponsor on this site :)

Funny...This past month i've been checking EC's site waiting on some Falys! Really interested in picking up a male If you have any or expecting some.

Thanks guys, We breed CH pure local panthers We love playing around with the babies and our other chameleons.I find it very rewarding when other members share pictures of babies that hatched in our home. We are passionate about our panthers! I am here to help with a smile to any member. just ask
curt

Congrats!

Glad we have a new sponsor on this site :)

Funny...This past month i've been checking EC's site waiting on some Falys! Really interested in picking up a male If you have any or expecting some.

We currently have ambilobe babies. We have buy it now buttons on our website www.EpicChameleons.com with inventory controll set up.We will have true blue nosybes available in late winter and nosyfalys available in late spring.We also recently started working with tamataves.

We currently have ambilobe babies. We have buy it now buttons on our website www.EpicChameleons.com with inventory controll set up.We will have true blue nosybes available in late winter and nosyfalys available in late spring.We also recently started working with tamataves.
Thanks for the info,

I'll be holding off on any other locales till I get me a Faly :)

I love "The Donalds" colors and the description you described of his fired up colors.

Glad to have a great sponsor to this site, Thanks again!

Welcome aboard, Curt! Fantastic line-up and I can't wait to see what's coming down the pipeline! :D

Back
Top Bottom