Enough Feeders for 3-4 months... Help

kokom05lb

So the 1st of Jan. Will be our last month to be able to buy feeders. My roach colony is just now starting to breed and babies to be born after 2 months. So I was thinking about getting at least 400-500 1/2" from my supplier www.dubideli.com I believe is the name. Should that be enough to last us for awhile til either my colony gets better or I get a job?

Ringo eats 1-2 every other 2 days. Starr eats 4-5 every other day. Freckles eats once a week idk why he only eats once a week but that's him.

So the 1st of Jan. Will be our last month to be able to buy feeders. My roach colony is just now starting to breed and babies to be born after 2 months. So I was thinking about getting at least 400-500 1/2" from my supplier www.dubideli.com I believe is the name. Should that be enough to last us for awhile til either my colony gets better or I get a job?

Ringo eats 1-2 every other 2 days. Starr eats 4-5 every other day. Freckles eats once a week idk why he only eats once a week but that's him.

How old are these guys? That seems like a very small number of feeders that they are eating. When you say 1-2, and 2-5 every other day, are you talking about adult dubia or smaller ones?

Ringo is a year old Starr is around 6-7 months. They are medium size and thats how many they will eat. I've offered more but they refused.

Use ebay, I started with 100 mixed nymphs and 15 females and 5 males, and my colony is bumpin' man

Back
Top Bottom