ended up with plants for myself instead of dfj

Multivitamins

Chameleon Enthusiast
On the fence between buying a big full grown dracaena as they are $$$ or getting a large bonsai style s arbicola for half the price. It will fill the entire vertical half of the enclosure provide shade cover and climbing so I'm ok spending a little money for a plant that fits now. As my enclosure is going to need some time to grow and fill in. If anyone has a dracania experience I've never had to trim or prune mine idk how well it'll do if I top it every year.

I should have opened a new credit card for this recent Chameleon project to better keep track of expenses. when your loved ones don't mind you bringing home plants things get out of hand.
Went to three different nursary / green houses today before work ended up having to weigh some options and see how patient I can be with plants growing in. Anyhow one of my favorite plants the zulu wonder or Plectranthus ciliatus was in stock a d a massive one for the price of a small one at that this will have light purple and white ish flowers off almost every stem when it does decide to flower. Might end up hanging this one.

Attachments

• PXL_20210304_184524085.jpg
    PXL_20210304_184524085.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 80
  • signal-2021-03-04-111210.jpg
    signal-2021-03-04-111210.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 60
I should have opened a new credit card for this recent Chameleon project to better keep track of expenses
When in doubt, always open a new credit line! Or so I've been told... I open a new credit line for every project I start, no matter how small the expense. Now I have a thick wallet. That'll show my finance teacher!

But in all seriousness, I think you made the right decision. Shleffera gang all day. Cage is looking fantastic!

When in doubt, always open a new credit line! Or so I've been told... I open a new credit line for every project I start, no matter how small the expense. Now I have a thick wallet. That'll show my finance teacher!

But in all seriousness, I think you made the right decision. Shleffera gang all day. Cage is looking fantastic!
Thanks. I had a smaller one that I was going to let grow in but this is an instant fix. As long as it's no annuall fee they can normally convince me. My credit is solid thankfully but the girlfriend encouraging more plant purchases is dangerous.

I use an amate as a free range and didn't want to lose that since he loves it. Had to go home measure and bring the tape measure back to the nursary. Only cut 4 inches off the tallest part.

Now I can focus on putting something else in to replace the small one to make it pop with color perhaps another croton or an orchid

Back
Top Bottom