Enclosure suitable for hoehelli chameleon

Parkjw

I'm going to bring a hoehnelii chameleon.
I am thinking about whether to raise them in the existing screen cage or in the vitreous terrarium.

The screen cage is 18x18x30 in and the glass terrarium is 18x18x18 in.

What would be appropriate?

Not experienced yet in this species. But bigger is always better. To choose between screen or glass will always depend on your living situation and what type of modification you will need to do to the cage to create the ideal husbandry.

Do you mean raise and keep the baby for its whole lifespan in this enclosure? Or only use this cage for babies then move the adult to a bigger enclosure later?

I kept a pair in a 36 x 18 x 36 that I split in half
A63E0BCA-E7D1-498C-8004-1A2B485C3A21.jpeg

Not experienced yet in this species. But bigger is always better. To choose between screen or glass will always depend on your living situation and what type of modification you will need to do to the cage to create the ideal husbandry.
It's natural to say that anything big is good, but it's so touching.

Do you mean raise and keep the baby for its whole lifespan in this enclosure? Or only use this cage for babies then move the adult to a bigger enclosure later?
I'm thinking about whether to raise it at a glass farm or a screen cage.

Thank you for the good picture of the breeding facility.
Is there a reason you blocked the area with white?

Also, is the ventilation going well?
I covered the sides hopefully to make them feel more secure. It’s just contact paper stuck on the outside and also on the middle divider.

I found it was necessary to add computer fans above the outside of the cage to improve ventilation and help drop the humidity during the day

I covered the sides hopefully to make them feel more secure. It’s just contact paper stuck on the outside and also on the middle divider.

I found it was necessary to add computer fans above the outside of the cage to improve ventilation and help drop the humidity during the day
Right.

I'm going to use a fans to ventilate.

Back
Top Bottom