Enclosure Pictures

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
Well we are still waiting for animals .... what's a guy to do but construct more enclosures:rolleyes:
We have now:

20 gallon w/topper for R. spectrum
18x18x24 exo terra for R. brevicaudatus
10 gallon w/topper for R. spectrum
12x12x18 exo terra for R. brevicaudatus (or babies?)

Hopefully shipments are not too far off as I have run out of space.
Since I think pictures are always helpful .... here they all are.

-Brad

Last edited:
Wow Brad you have been busy. :D Can't wait to see some pics with animals in them.

Beautiful work , thanks for sharing.

great tanks and i hear you about making more im in the middle of two right and i still dont have anything for them ;)
thats why iam second in line for those babies
Danny

Ryan, I can't wait to see animals in them either.
I will post pictures as soon as they are here.
I hope to have some success with these but it will be awhile before anything I produce here would be available. I am hoping to build a decent colony of both species.

-Brad

Those environments look awesome. Do you already have springtails etc. set up in there? I have been looking into setting up some smaller enclosures for some pigs, you should make a guide since you seem to have it down!

those are zilla toppers no? i've used them for hatchlings then i put two together and made a sweet little cage using zipties to hold them together

Thanks for the compliments.
I have really found these a little too easy to throw together (after doing the first one) It's a good thing I don't have any more space ... I might just keep going:rolleyes:
Here is a picture of Pygmy Row in the (now named) chameleon room. It is almost 7 feet of pygmy enclosures.
And for those of you who may be wondering .... I am constructing one more screen enclosure (due to the strange dimensions required) which puts us at 6.
10 total enclosures .... it's taken a few years, but, I have finally taken my crazy leap ... Happy Juli?;)

-Brad

Last edited:
The enclosures look great Brad!! What I want to know:p Whats up with those trans?:)

Off topic .. only for a second, it's easier than starting a new thread:)
I have a male coming for your girl from Mike (low end)*.
He's not here yet because we are hoping to ship all the animals together and we're waiting on Cameroon.
In the meantime he is being cared for by Mike and I am trying to be patient.
I have tweaked and re-tweaked everything a thousand times.
It really should be done and ready once all the new residents arrive.

-Brad

* I had intended to breed the trans girl with Kitty and then breed a low end male offspring back to mom ... getting a non-related (or at least less related) male with the mutation cuts a couple of years off the eventual goal of producing high end morphs.

Awesome! Sorry to get off topic, I was just wondering:rolleyes:

I was typing as you posted your last pics. The whole setup looks real good!

You have jumped and there is no going back!!!!

Back
Top Bottom