Enclosure Pics!

Moderndinos

Hello everyone!

Since joining cham forums not too long ago, Ive see so many different chams and so many unique setups that just had me amazed. The creativity and effort put in some cages was just fascinating. I myself love to take time and give my chams some touch of the jungle even though there isn't one to be found anywhere near Cali! So I wanted to create this post to showcase one of my cages and many more as soon as I upload more pictures from my camera and also to make this the new thread for everyone else to post their cham setups. I love seeing the creativity in everyone little slice of the jungle, as I'm sure everyone else does too. Threads like this also help by giving many other people ideas on how they could possibly make an enclosure look like! So to all my fellow cham lovers feel free to post as many pics of your enclosures, I can't wait to see all of them!

I'll start this by posting some pics of one of my cages!

This is an enclosure I have setup for a 5 month old Ambilobe Panther named "Ras. The Far Eye"

DSCN1062.JPG
DSCN1068.JPG
DSCN1073.JPG
DSCN1076.JPG
DSCN1080.JPG
DSCN1091.JPG

Screenshot_20160908-094155.png
Well its not finished its outside on a work table but heres a mock up display and sneak peak example of my planted viv well i have a bunch of plants in a smart pot lol still have a few more big plants to get as well as finish the stand for it
Screenshot_20160908-094155.png
the lights are 24 inch uvb and plant bulb from light your reptiles so i set it up real quick it hovers over the access panel so the front was clear of any hardware its a 3 foot sphere so i figured it hold him for a few more months lol i hope
I am making this for my Gracilior chameleon i had alot of help with alot of friends here on the forum that id like to thank which is all of you lol i learn stuff everytime im on this site. @jpowell86 @Extensionofgreen @jajeanpierre. Thank you guys especially ill post up the actual viv in working order as soon as im finished

The sphere is fiberglass super light and wont rot but i like the idea of containing the humidit
View attachment 166148 Well its not finished its outside on a work table but heres a mock up display and sneak peak example of my planted viv well i have a bunch of plants in a smart pot lol still have a few more big plants to get as well as finish the stand for it
View attachment 166148 the lights are 24 inch uvb and plant bulb from light your reptiles so i set it up real quick it hovers over the access panel so the front was clear of any hardware its a 3 foot sphere so i figured it hold him for a few more months lol i hope
I am making this for my Gracilior chameleon i had alot of help with alot of friends here on the forum that id like to thank which is all of you lol i learn stuff everytime im on this site. @jpowell86 @Extensionofgreen @jajeanpierre. Thank you guys especially ill post up the actual viv in working order as soon as im finished
y but still wanted to have adequate air flow so i drew and cut this out and screened the front i still need to hook up the misting system it will be the rain dome and the fogger will be coming from the top as well but it will be discreet

Back
Top Bottom