enclosure pics, male veiled pics

Chamaeleoeo

Made this enclosure out of a shelving system like you can find at orchard or pretty much any hardware store. pretty much just snaps together and there is a whole mess of different sizes to choose from. plus if you wanted to expand or bring it back to a smaller size just cut the screen and move the horizontal bars. used a shelf underneath the cage with two trays for collecting water. works AWESOME!!! two shefflera, one hanging pothos and some fake flowers to accent it with a little color. 24" 5.0 UVB and two basking spots with plenty of room for gradients so he can regulate himself nicely. measures about 2X4X6.5. btw the pics of the enclosure are taken right after the lights went out.
lost my old male few months ago and just got this guy from BMXICAN on the forums just a few weeks ago. he loves his silkies. BTW BMXICAN WAS GREAT WITH EVERYTHING!! SHIPPING PERFECT AND SUCCESSFUL. VERY HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL, HIGH POTENTIAL VEILED! HIGHLY RECCOMEND PURCHASING OFF OF THIS USER IF HE HAS ANY AVAILABLE!! THANKS CHRIS!!

Attachments

• CIMG0241.jpg
    CIMG0241.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 135
  • CIMG0246.jpg
    CIMG0246.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 183
  • CIMG0247.jpg
    CIMG0247.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 132
  • CIMG0244.jpg
    CIMG0244.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 163
Your new cham is a sweetie. Congratulations.

I have been looking for trays. Where did you get yours?

i found them at an orchard, but it was two large pieces. i cut them into four sections and fit it to size then pop riveted the edges and sealed the edges and overlap with a caulk.

why thank you. yeah it really pays to see the patterns and have regularity. i find it helps with vet trips also...

Back
Top Bottom