Enclosure Photos?

The habba mist isnt a misting system,its a waste of 50$ and im regret buying it... Its just a sprayer and doesnt do it for long anyways.

My new cage got it on sale for a price to good to pass up (I know.......glass:rolleyes:) FYI: i have new light fixtures:D
PICT0001-1.jpg

do you think the HerpMist would be a good investment for just a single cham? It seems pretty cheap and pretty good by the looks of it.
Is it noisy?

i picked up my two chams earlier, and from what i can tell, they're both really healthy, a male and a female. slightly dehydrated, but they look better now.

one of them has slept nicely on the top of the perch, and the other has actually fell asleep on the floor, which is odd. im not going to stress them in their new home yet, but I will check on them in the morning (its uknight time now).

They're both showing great colours and dont appear to be stressed out at all, they'be both happily wandered around their cage afew times and seem to be happy, but ive never heard of any cham falling asleep on the floor :(

Do you have plenty of branches for them to have separate areas to roost in if they choose to?
These are the Meller's, I am assuming.
How old are they?

-Brad

Going asleep in the bottom of the cage sprawled out
is a very bad sign of dehydration.

Those mellers are young and will dehydrate easily
best to jump on the situation right away
a drop of gatoraid will help matters greatly.

they should be very active and alert on the branches
Mike (fl chams) showed me just how much they LOVE houseflies
crickets just don't turn them on enough to keep them in top shape.

ive just woke up to find the one that was on the floornow asleep on the side of the cage.
When i picked them up they looked slightly dehydrated (as i mentioned) but i did my best to counter act that.

I have to go to work now, but i will post photos when i get home, I have a 5 plants in the cage, and 2 large vines woven around different areas, there are a few seperate perches, but I could do with more, or a plant with stronger perches for them.

Does anyone have any info on the mistking pump, i.e running current etc?
Im looking to purchase a 230v to 110v voltage convertor. I’ve found a few 300watt ones, but im unsure if this will be suffice.

Does anyone have any info on the mistking pump, i.e running current etc?
Im looking to purchase a 230v to 110v voltage convertor. I’ve found a few 300watt ones, but im unsure if this will be suffice.
I'm running a high pressure Shurflo 115V pump on a 100W voltage transformer with no problems.
I'm at work at the moment, so I don't have the model number or specs with me, but I can tell you that from using the specs document I was able to calculate that at max PSI it was pulling about 70W, down to about 40W at the lowest pressure.
I know this won't be exactly the same for the MistKing pump, but if you could obtain those running specification of the pump you could work out what sort of wattage you're dealing with.

I bought my pump off eBay with no documentation, so initially I put in a 50W transformer and it burnt it out the second time I ran the pump :( Lesson learned, I obtained the specs from the manufacturer, and 100W seems fine. I'm almost certain that the 300W converter will suffice for your pump.

thanks for the info. I've also managed to contact the pump supplier (since its awkward with uk/us times) and confirmed the 300w converter will eat it no problems.

now to sort out the drainage....

Back
Top Bottom