Enclosure Ideas

chams rule

Hello everyone! I am thinking about getting my first chameleon! Now, granted, I had one before. I was given awful advice and she ended up passing away :'( . It has been a while now and I can't seem to get them out of my mind! This time, I want everything to be perfect. Months of research will go into this and what better way to start out than with the enclosure? I love to see how experienced keepers have kept chameleons and want to do what is absolutely the best. I plan on getting a panther juvi (from Chamtastic Chameleons - she also told me to come here ^_^ ) so some panther owners' ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

You definitely have come to the right place and Welcome!!

On the left side of the page there are links for Care Resources, I would start there to learn what you need to to get set up. If you have specific questions you can use the search function to see if there are existing threads or, if you don't find what you need, start a new thread with your question.

This is a great place to learn and meet like minded Chameleon lovers.

Welcome and glad to see you made it!! You will find we are a passionate bunch here, and all of us love our chameleons! Some really helpful blogs are on this forum, from Sandra's gutloading to amazing husbandry!
Once again I am glad you are here, and I know you'll make a great panther owner:)
Sharl

Back
Top Bottom