Enclosure help

NYCjames

Hello,

Right now I have a 18 by 18 by 36 cage for my baby panther who in 3 months will turn 1. When he does I want to move him to a bigger enclosure. What are the next sizes? I'd like to go wider but the store by me only has 24 I was hoping to maybe go just a bit wider than that. Anyone know where I can order a screen cage that is almost like a double wide but without losing height?

I found a 30 by 30 but the height was only 28.

Are you handy? You could build one.... wait a minute, if that's expensive then you may want to really do some more research on this beautiful animals.

After my first vet visit (127.??) Gf and I started a vet fund for Remi. That was just walkin fee $50, fecal check $20, meds (can't remember thier was 2 she had to take). Next visit will probably be the same, and I have a female and she produces egg either way, so I have a laying bin, then there's the lights GOT TO GET THE RIGHT LIGHTS, sorry, UVB is extremely important. Just think about if these animals can fit in your life, to me Remi and all other chameleons will get my absolute attention, hell I'm still in the process of upgrading, just make sure your you can afford the care. Don't mean to offend or discouraged.

Are you handy? You could build one.... wait a minute, if that's expensive then you may want to really do some more research on this beautiful animals.

After my first vet visit (127.??) Gf and I started a vet fund for Remi. That was just walkin fee $50, fecal check $20, meds (can't remember thier was 2 she had to take). Next visit will probably be the same, and I have a female and she produces egg either way, so I have a laying bin, then there's the lights GOT TO GET THE RIGHT LIGHTS, sorry, UVB is extremely important. Just think about if these animals can fit in your life, to me Remi and all other chameleons will get my absolute attention, hell I'm still in the process of upgrading, just make sure your you can afford the care. Don't mean to offend or discouraged.
My current cage is 29x29x72.

I would suggest lightyourreptile.com for your lights, they are highly recommend, he's got a great customer service record. For the mister I would say the mist king, it's the best in the industry. I'm personally saving for the both

Thanks for all the comments I looked at dragon stand and the medium one would be perfect except its height is only 29"

I don't have much time to build one but I'll keep looking thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom