Enclosure help

Oneida

I once saw what looked like an open air chameleon enclosure

it was basicly some kinda tree, with a light and misting system at top

if anyone could point out a website, or give me any ideas how to do this, i would be greatful

there is tuff all over the web about this. Search pics and forum sites, your not going to have much luck just asking for someone to explain it to you since we all have done so too many times to recall.

Just put a little more effort into it, the info is closer than you think.

-J

Although the website is down right now due to server problems, it should be back up very soon, Sometimes today I have been told. Anyways, once the problem clears, visit www.melleridiscovery.com for info on creating a free range setup. The info is directed towards the Mellers chameleon in specific but the concept is the same for other large species.

ClmbrJ said:
there is tuff all over the web about this. Search pics and forum sites, your not going to have much luck just asking for someone to explain it to you since we all have done so too many times to recall.

Just put a little more effort into it, the info is closer than you think.

-J

ive done the search numerous times, all i ever come up with is is like cage by design and such, would you care to tell me what key word i am forgetting, as i said, i only found what im lookin for once, and that was ages ago

Back
Top Bottom