Enclosure Help and Age Help

You’re welcome! I’m in Cambridge.

I have ordered Arcadia lights from this place in Oshawa as well:

https://www.reptilesrus.ca/
I was trying to navigate the other link that you gave for the cage, but can’t find the cages 🤦‍♀️ It might be because I’m using my phone? Anyway, thanks for the other suggestion. I’ve been looking on amazon for the arcadia light and can’t find what I’m looking for. Do you use the quad fixture for your vivarium? Which of the arcadia lights did u get from there? I don’t think I know exactly what to look for.

I was trying to navigate the other link that you gave for the cage, but can’t find the cages 🤦‍♀️ It might be because I’m using my phone? Anyway, thanks for the other suggestion. I’ve been looking on amazon for the arcadia light and can’t find what I’m looking for. Do you use the quad fixture for your vivarium? Which of the arcadia lights did u get from there? I don’t think I know exactly what to look for.
The Lost World store looks like you would have to call th to see what they have.

I ordered a 6% Arcadia UVB from ReptilesRUs- I think approx 3ft long and the fixture - just a single. I have a grow light and a basking light separately that I didn’t order from them. The shipping was very good.

The Lost World store looks like you would have to call th to see what they have.

I ordered a 6% Arcadia UVB from ReptilesRUs- I think approx 3ft long and the fixture - just a single. I have a grow light and a basking light separately that I didn’t order from them. The shipping was very good.
Is it this one? I just want to make sure I’m getting the right one.
7C8757E1-7322-47C8-B422-828A7A9E0CDA.png

Is it this one? I just want to make sure I’m getting the right one. View attachment 321838
Yes:) Do you already have a fixture? I see you’ve selected the 46” They sell fixtures too if you don’t. You may already know this but you’ll want your highest branch to be about 9” from the top of your cage if your light is resting directly on it. This will give your cham safe and effective UVB exposure:) as far as I have learned. All the best!!

:confused: Are you looking for an all-screen or a hybrid?
Woops! I didn’t realize it was just a screen cage. Haha! Yes, I am looking for a hybrid one. I found one that measures
Yes:) Do you already have a fixture? I see you’ve selected the 46” They sell fixtures too if you don’t. You may already know this but you’ll want your highest branch to be about 9” from the top of your cage if your light is resting directly on it. This will give your cham safe and effective UVB exposure:) as far as I have learned. All the best!!
I don’t have the fixture yet as I’m still unsure if I needed the quad or just the single. I read from the chameleonacademy that they recommend getting the quad, but wasn’t sure if it has something to do with the size of the enclosure too. Anyway, thanks for the help!

Woops! I didn’t realize it was just a screen cage. Haha! Yes, I am looking for a hybrid one. I found one that measures

I don’t have the fixture yet as I’m still unsure if I needed the quad or just the single. I read from the chameleonacademy that they recommend getting the quad, but wasn’t sure if it has something to do with the size of the enclosure too. Anyway, thanks for the help!
You’re welcome! :)

I'd have to read the link where he said that for context. I have a 48W enclosure w/ a 48" single fixture for the UVB. I use two 70W Sansi plant lights, and a separate 75W incandescent flood for basking.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/simple-uvb-fixture-supports.177896/#post-1692470

Elsewhere in that thread are ways to support a Shenzen UVB fixture so that it's less than an inch above the screen. I didn't like it directly on the screen as the weight of the whole light deforms the reflector.

Back
Top Bottom