Enclosure height

Feebo

I'm about ready to get my Veileds out of thier fairly small enclosures and into the three foot herpteks I have available. I was about to get started when it occured to me that the herpteks are actually about a foot lower down than what they've been used to. That said, there's LOADS more room in them and much more scope for quality hiding places. There isn't really anything I can do about the heights of the herpteks. So my question is, do you more experienced keepers think that the height issure is much to be bothered about? After all they'd still be shoulder height high at the highest point in the herpteks (and I'm six feet tall) so that's still about five foot odd off the ground...... :cool:

No it's not possible to do that. I can't raise them at all. As for drainage, I'm spraying them and allowing it to dry a little then spraying again. usuall once maybe twice a day. I'm in the UK. Maybe I'm missing something here am I?

No it's not possible to do that. I can't raise them at all. As for drainage, I'm spraying them and allowing it to dry a little then spraying again. usuall once maybe twice a day. I'm in the UK. Maybe I'm missing something here am I?

Huh..? arent they on a table or something? raise them up on milk crates? Maybe?

Not possible. The tanks are in my snake room and there's no room for anything to be moved around. Hence my question on the height issue.... :)

Well I'm just about to go and give it a go. I'd be interested to hear what you guys have to say aswell though so please do comment! I'm also interested to hear about the way others are making it rain in thier enclosures but that's another thread! Which I'm just about to start I think...... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom