Enclosure feedback

Jocccellynnn

Established Member
I’m super happy with the way my enclosure is coming together, but then i come on here and see one a lot cooler than mine and have to go out and buy more plants for mine. Haha currently I have 4 golden pothos and a money tree. I’m working on completely removing all the plastic plants but I do need them in certain areas for foliage right now. She does not eat any plants, she won’t even eat the bug if it isn’t running around the feeder cup, so I’m not worried about that as of now. But any feedback or tips would be great! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 104
Looking good. You should try and get it raised off the floor though. Chams like to be high up. I would also add a few more branches near the bottom half.

Looking good. You should try and get it raised off the floor though. Chams like to be high up. I would also add a few more branches near the bottom half.
Yes I am trying to find a place in my house where I can raise it off the floor. And trying to get more branches for the bottom, just need to figure out more way to get them to stay without ripping the screen. Thank you

Looks great! 👍 your baby is soo cute! It would help a lot if you filled out the Chameleon Questionnaire so everyone can see if there’s any great suggestions for you☺️

Yes I am trying to find a place in my house where I can raise it off the floor. And trying to get more branches for the bottom, just need to figure out more way to get them to stay without ripping the screen. Thank you
Looking good i will tag you in another post where you might some ideas about how to structure plant placements without dragon strand ledges.

Back
Top Bottom