Enclosure Builder Wanted Around Philadelphia, PA

Andrew1283

Chameleon Enthusiast
I purchased a new 24” x 24” x 48” Reptibreeze screen enclosure along with Dragonstrand ledges and two large Pothos plants. I am interested to know if anyone around the 19312 zip code is interested in earning $ for building the interior of the enclosure. I would pay retail for any equipment you use in the enclosure plus your fee. This would be my first large enclosure build and although I’m sure I could do it, it would probably look a heck of a lot better in professional hands and with someone who has the artistic ability to make it look like a nice addition to the living room. I appreciate any referrals you may have. This is for my 5 month old female veieled as a permanent home. She is currently in a 16” x 16” x 36” enclosure and is growing fast. FYI I checked with some local reptile stores but they are back logged with enclosure builds until Mid April. I figured I would give it a try on here and share the love. Thank you!

I purchased a new 24” x 24” x 48” Reptibreeze screen enclosure along with Dragonstrand ledges and two large Pothos plants. I am interested to know if anyone around the 19312 zip code is interested in earning $ for building the interior of the enclosure. I would pay retail for any equipment you use in the enclosure plus your fee. This would be my first large enclosure build and although I’m sure I could do it, it would probably look a heck of a lot better in professional hands and with someone who has the artistic ability to make it look like a nice addition to the living room. I appreciate any referrals you may have. This is for my 5 month old female veieled as a permanent home. She is currently in a 16” x 16” x 36” enclosure and is growing fast. FYI I checked with some local reptile stores but they are back logged with enclosure builds until Mid April. I figured I would give it a try on here and share the love. Thank you!
Bro it’s easy just get some wood an build a fram an use screening an build a door an the bottom fram as a tray use Pixie glass

Thanks for the vote of confidence JD. I got it all done and will remove those two artificial plants when the pothos plants grow in.

Attachments

• C43B662C-726E-4D91-A1E2-BFD59864D265.jpeg
    C43B662C-726E-4D91-A1E2-BFD59864D265.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 90
I considered placing a ficus or money tree on the bottom with pothos up top but the branches of the money tree at my local Home Depot looked too flimsy. It seems like pothos grows quickly so I suspect/hope within the month they will be hanging down. These pothos were $25.00 each and shipped from Florida. Larger 3’ long pothos in 8” plants were $100.00 a piece which was not really reasonable. I looked at dozens of enclosure examples and personally I just really love the look of trailing and climbing pothos vines over natural wood.

I considered placing a ficus or money tree on the bottom with pothos up top but the branches of the money tree at my local Home Depot looked too flimsy. It seems like pothos grows quickly so I suspect/hope within the month they will be hanging down. These pothos were $25.00 each and shipped from Florida. Larger 3’ long pothos in 8” plants were $100.00 a piece which was not really reasonable. I looked at dozens of enclosure examples and personally I just really love the look of trailing and climbing pothos vines over natural wood.
Pothos grow fast too, so you'll be able to create that look in no time. It's gonna look great!! 😁😁

I'm a little surprised you had to have them shipped. I'm in the northeast, and they're very common—sold everywhere—here.

Home Despot in your area has them, and will ship free to your home.
https://www.homedepot.com/s/pothos%20plant?NCNI-5

I realize that's moot now, but perhaps something to keep in mind for future.

I'm a little surprised you had to have them shipped. I'm in the northeast, and they're very common—sold everywhere—here.

Home Despot in your area has them, and will ship free to your home.
https://www.homedepot.com/s/pothos%20plant?NCNI-5

I realize that's moot now, but perhaps something to keep in mind for future.
Well I saw some small ones at Home Depot and a local flower shop but figured these would be bigger. They are but not by much. I would have been better off getting three at HD.

You know what they did? They put a picture like this to show you a big lush plant but it comes like a normal 6” pot with a bare bamboo stick coming out! I guess this picture is meant to show what they grow to be rather than what they actually are. I essentially paid an extra few bucks for a stick... we live we learn

Attachments

• 0184334C-B3FA-476A-85EC-1C485840CE0B.jpeg
    0184334C-B3FA-476A-85EC-1C485840CE0B.jpeg
    334.8 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom