Emma and Hank Will be Parents Soon

Wow! I thought chameleons only took like a month from laying to hatching. Unfortunately there are no local breeders (im near seattle wa) so I’ve been keeping my eye out on here! Ive heard nothing but amazing things about this person, thanks for letting me know!
Panther babies are tiny and grow at a slower rate than veiled so she keeps them a little longer. I have one of her babies from her Veiled last year. Shes amazing and so are her chameleons. I would definitely wait and talk with her about getting one.

Panther babies are tiny and grow at a slower rate than veiled so she keeps them a little longer. I have one of her babies from her Veiled last year. Shes amazing and so are her chameleons. I would definitely wait and talk with her about getting one.
Funny thing is it totally slipped my mind that theres more than one species of chameleon! I didn’t realize these were panthers, im actually looking for a veiled. Still, the parents look out of this world! Good to know that theres a possibility that she will have more veiled’s in the future, will keep my eyes open!

Congratulations, Jann! Those babies will be absolutely stunning. I am excited to see what they will look like!

Thank you Nikki!

Emma is so incredibly gorgeous!

Thank you Amanda!

Congrats! 😃👍🏻🎉

Thank you!

Congratulations! A new adventure!

Thank you Lynda!

Congrats!! You're going to have some beautiful babies!! 🤗🤗

Thank you Gray!

Congratulations! Those babies are going to look absolutely stunning! I’m so excited for you (and them, if you can be excited for a chameleon)!

Thank you Vikki!

Great! Congrats! Now the waiting game..Congrats! They’re going to be stunning! Can’t wait for them to hatch & see them. 💗

Thank you!

Oh man these are gonna be sooo cooool! Can't wait!

Thank you!

I will have my eyes on these lol

Thank you!
Oh my gosh these babies are going to be adorable! Beautiful beautiful parents!

Thank you!

How long does it take for them to hatch and mature enough to be given to a new home? Also the parents look absolutely amazing

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom