Emigrating With A Chameleon


New Member

So my partner has been offered a great new job in Frankfurt, Germany and we've decided to emigrate in November this year.

However, we obviously need to take Gringo, who is about 11 month old Yemen Veiled chameleon.

We have little to no idea how to do this. I read somewhere about CITES, but do we need those if we live in the UK?
(Not even sure what these are, or where you would get them)

If anyone has any experience in this area I would be really appreciative :)


Gem, Ben and Gringo
Top Bottom