emergency, i need help now!

greg nan

my 1 year old furcifur verrucosus is closing his eyes, can barely hold on to anything, i found him on his side in his cage. he is barely alive, i dont know what to do, i have done everything right so far, i dont know what wrong with him

Sorry to hear that your cham is in such a sad state.
Reading your past posts, he has been having health troubles for a couple of months.
If you can get him to a vet, ASAP, it would be your only hope, at this point.

I wish you the best with him.

thank you, i am so heartbroken, the only thing i can think that i did was overdose him on vitamin B complex, i may have mixed in to much with the supplement that the vet had given me, im probably not even supposed to mix any in. i hope he'll get over this.

thank you, i am so heartbroken, the only thing i can think that i did was overdose him on vitamin B complex, i may have mixed in to much with the supplement that the vet had given me, im probably not even supposed to mix any in. i hope he'll get over this.

It might be the cause.
The multivitamins for chams, even without adding anything else, can be toxic if given in excess.

You might have some luck if you can get him to drink more water.
Perhaps increasing his mistings/adding a dripper could help him to flush out some of the excess.
I don't know if there is anything that a vet could inject him with to bind with the excess vitamins--assuming it is the case--and get them out of his system any faster.

If you do get him to the vet, please be sure to tell him about the B complex, since it may make some other treatments harmful or it may be something he can help with.

I hope he gets over this and that you'll let us know, either way.

Wishing you both the best!

Back
Top Bottom