Elly's Shedding

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I came home from work today to find Elly having her 5th shed. I grabbed my cell phone and got a couple of pictures. She's 6 months old now and weighs 22 grams.

Ellys5thshed33111.jpg

Ellys5thshed331112.jpg

Is she smaller than ones from the first clutch? She was the only one to hatch from the second clutch right?

Is she smaller than ones from the first clutch? She was the only one to hatch from the second clutch right?

She was the only baby from the 6 month retained clutch and so small and so weak she couldn't get out of the egg. It had been split for awhile and I was afraid she'd die so I tore open the egg and got her out. She was about the size of my pinky fingernail. She couldn't handle a UV light it bothered her eyes so the first two months of her life I kept her mainly outside for natural UV, moving her all around my yard to keep her at 80 degrees.

Thank you Heather! She has never liked having her picture taken like my other guys.

HA HA HAH!!! They always look so unpleasant when they are going through a shed. What a cutie patootie!! :D

Thank you Carol! I am glad you got to come up and meet my guys. I have all the panthers now. :eek: Jr is really enjoying the big sun cage. I've got to get down your way and meet Romeo after tax season.

Thank you Carol! I am glad you got to come up and meet my guys. I have all the panthers now. :eek: Jr is really enjoying the big sun cage. I've got to get down your way and meet Romeo after tax season.

ok Jann sounds good!!! Do you have all the panthers for GOOD you mean???

Well, no matter what, awfully good of you to take care of them for her. You will treat them so well, they will never want to leave!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom