Eggs!!!

RLover09

I am super excited one of my females finally laid her eggs!!!! It's going to be so hard waiting for these little guys and gals to hatch... Just wanted to share... :D

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_7188.jpg

29 Beautiful eggs!!!
IMG_7198.jpg

Congratulations! Looks like a very nice batch of eggs.

What a sweetheart. She doesn't seem to mind the camera too much.

Be sure to keep her hydrated and give her plenty of food to recover. Her casque and cheeks look a little flat. Sometimes they don't eat or drink so well towards the end of their gestation and they need to make up for it for a couple of months.

Congratulations! Looks like a very nice batch of eggs.

What a sweetheart. She doesn't seem to mind the camera too much.

Be sure to keep her hydrated and give her plenty of food to recover. Her casque and cheeks look a little flat. Sometimes they don't eat or drink so well towards the end of their gestation and they need to make up for it for a couple of months.

Thank you... All my Chameleons are use to the camera, I LOVE taking pictures of them... lol...

Yeah, she really wasn't eating or drinking a day or two before she laid... She's got a drip system and I've been misting her like crazy...

Got a question about incubation... I've got the eggs in an aquarium with a light off to the side, and the temperature is between 76 to 74 degrees... I was wondering if there’s a better way to keep them warm... I notice condensation on the inside of the Tupperware containers the eggs are in... Little a worried about that... Ideas would be awesome, I am kinda stressing a little too much...

Mine always have some condensation on the inside of the containers. What's important is the moisture level of the vermiculite...it should remain barely moist.

a lil on the sides is ok, some on the tops are not so good, add holes(or a hole) at a time (maybe wait a day or two a see)

a lil on the sides is ok, some on the tops are not so good, add holes(or a hole) at a time (maybe wait a day or two a see)

I've got a bunch of holes already punched in the lid... I don't believe theres any on the top just the sides...

Back
Top Bottom