Eggs

Link

Avid Member
Recently purchased a tamatave female. She laid clutch of 24 eggs. Just wondering what they should look like. And how long do you know when they are not fertilized or unfertilized. Thank you

Attachments

• 20160820_170024.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
She was purchased about a month ago. So she could have been fertilize before I got her.

If the eggs aren't good they will start molding over in a couple weeks. How's your girl? Is she eating and drinking?

She is doing great. Right after she was done laying. Was eating and drinking. Big appetite. And giving vitamins with the water for about 2 days.

He also has some eggs with my other female on the way

Attachments

• 20160813_171237.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
Eggs are still looking pretty good. After over 2 week. Usually when I get dummy one's they seemed to shrivel very quickly

i've always been told to treat eggs as fertile, until you know they're not. mold they're not, no mold you're in luck.

That's what I always thought
.so I've also been told To put baking soda on them if they get moldy or take the moldy ones out. Way I look at it it's always trial by fire. Thanks for the info

That's what I always thought
.so I've also been told To put baking soda on them if they get moldy or take the moldy ones out. Way I look at it it's always trial by fire. Thanks for the info
if they get moldy, which should happen sooner than later, remove them. I'm currently in the waiting game for my first clutch. procreated feb 21 (same day I destroyed my right wrist after falling off a 6' ladder), 27 laid march 16th.

Back
Top Bottom