Eggs that traveled in the car cross country...

This SO awesome Suzi!!!! I am super excited for you, you did an excellent job with transport and taking care of those eggs. Now all that worry from will they hatch can be transfered to making sure they are all healthy and happy ;) I almost missed this thread being that it is in Lizard Lounge.

This SO awesome Suzi!!!! I am super excited for you, you did an excellent job with transport and taking care of those eggs. Now all that worry from will they hatch can be transfered to making sure they are all healthy and happy ;) I almost missed this thread being that it is in Lizard Lounge.

Clarke! You found it! :D your right, I should ask Laurie to move this to the breeding section! And your exactly right about the transference of the worrying situation lol :rolleyes: so far so good, they are all very active,alert, I see some eating and drinking and I found a itty bitty baby poopy which is always a good sign :p I had them in screameleons style jug method but if it is not done exactly right they escape :eek: so I switched to baby bins similar to Seeco's method.

A BIG congrats Suzi!!!! They are absolutely adorable! Babies are so much fun. Enjoy them because they grow up way to fast.

A BIG congrats Suzi!!!! They are absolutely adorable! Babies are so much fun. Enjoy them because they grow up way to fast.

Thank you Jann! I know...I don't want to leave the room because I am afraid I will miss major cuteness! :)

How Adorable!!!!! You must be walking on air Proud Mama!!! I know I would be!!! With parents like that you are going to have some beautiful little ones!! I will have to fallow their progress..... I am in the learning phase and getting things prepared.... maybe by the time yours are ready for new homes I will be ready as well :)

Suzi those are just to cute. What kind of challenges you must face, caring for the babies while traveling. Are all of them doing well? I will enjoy watching them grow in their journey to adult chams. Congratulations.

How Adorable!!!!! You must be walking on air Proud Mama!!! I know I would be!!! With parents like that you are going to have some beautiful little ones!! I will have to fallow their progress..... I am in the learning phase and getting things prepared.... maybe by the time yours are ready for new homes I will be ready as well :)

Thank you so much! I am super excited! :D and no doubt " walking on air" :p
They will be looking forward to your following their progress :p

Suzi those are just to cute. What kind of challenges you must face, caring for the babies while traveling. Are all of them doing well? I will enjoy watching them grow in their journey to adult chams. Congratulations.

First off, thank you for moving the thread for me... You rock :D and yes it was very challenging and quite stressful traveling with them:eek: I had heard stories of eggs being lost during travel that had me very worried:eek:. Needless to say I am so relieved and yes they are all doing wonderful! Active right out of the egg, shortly after eating drinking and pooping... All is well, I am waiting on the last 4 eggs to hatch. 2 have piped and one is sweating :D I lost 2 eggs out of the 26 laid very early on they molded. So far so good for the remaining 24!

Back
Top Bottom