EGGS! I know....

globug

It is actually happening and at this moment of uncovering Baby's eggs I'm sh*tting my pants. I am going to take them out and and put them in that V stuff and pack them away in a cupboard cause I'm way TOO freaked out to know what else to do.....!!!!!! Yes, excited but freaked.

Those first eggs are magic aren't they? Now wait til they hatch, you will be blown away.:) Congratulations, can't wait to see babies. What kind of cham do you have?

They are sweet, sweet veiled. If they are fertile then that's even sweeter cause Nacho suffers from MBD but still they seem to love each other. I need to figure out how to post photos. Even if they aren't fertile I'm just glad she laid her first eggs and won't be egg bound and she accepts my laying bin for the future.

That's the only thing I was worried about because EVERYONE seems to be making such a fuss about the laying bin and I know it's not quite the dimensions it should be...

IMG_0709.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]but she did it, my little trooper.

Attachments

• IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 43
Okay so there are some random photos, the fact that I did that is good, last B&W is of my LG (Little Guy)he died tucked in my boobs for a few hours from MBD of course. Out of nowhere, he was dying and I put him where he needed to be.

Then there's Baby, looking pissed, as usual, after i scratched the mud off her face after she LAYED 39 EGGS LIKE A ROCK STAR WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey that is great 39 eggs? You really have babies to look forward to. I would not worry about the laying bin, your baby thought is was ok and she is all that matters.

Cheers, cheers, cheers everyone and thanks for being kind and awesome. I'm not a dumb-dumb when it comes to caring for animals but I also don't believe in breeding so this has been an odd road of attraction and birth of eggs for my pair. And I never would have a pair except for strange circumstances of receiving my female Baby.

Back
Top Bottom