- Your Chameleon - Xena is a veiled Cham 7 months old. Had her for about 3 months.
- Handling - I handle her about 3 times a week
- Feeding - I feed her about 8-10 medium crickets. Some super worms every so often
- Supplements - powdered calcium 1 a week
- Watering - spray her cage down 3-4 times a day and have a dripper.
- Fecal Description - been normal. Seems to be pooping more but I’m guessing it’s because she started eating more that she did when she was gravid.
- History - laid Eggs with previous owner once.
- Cage Type - screen with 3 sides seran wrapped. (16-32-16)
- Lighting - most days 8am-8 pm
- Plants - I have a fig tree in with her
- Placement - next to my window on top of a dresser
- Location - Utah