Ebenezer's first shed under my care!

bimac6

Avid Member
Since I'm in a dinky old Dell computer with barely any internet privileges, I'm only able to attach one picture, but I came home yesterday, and he was bursting out of his skin :eek:!

He's starting to get orange stripes in his arms, and on his tail!

How's he look!?

Attachments

• kdk_2553.jpg
    kdk_2553.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 90
And in that picture, those are his boring colors! His stripes get bright white, and the orange in his face gets real fiery! But thanks MissLily :D!

Look what else I bought yesterday because I thought it was so precious, lol!
Her eyes aren't even open yet! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• mouse.jpg
    mouse.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 86
Awww! It's a Stuart Little, lol! What a sweetheart!:D Must be a lot of work though if it's eyes aren't even open yet!

Awww! It's a Stuart Little, lol! What a sweetheart!:D Must be a lot of work though if it's eyes aren't even open yet!

Well I just got it yesterday, but I got some kitten formula and I had a baby bottle from a baby squirrel I used to have, I put a teaspoon of kitten formula, and put a little tiny nipple on it and it drinks! But it usually gets sick of it in like, 3 seconds, haha

Was there a reason you bought a baby as opposed to an adult (aside from the cute factor?) :) First sheds are always a great thing!

Yeah, it's a feeder mouse. I've had them before, They were feeding them to monitor lizards and I just had to have one! His eyes are already opened, now, He opened them today :D

Back
Top Bottom