Easy way to catch crickets?

Are you saying that if you put a cardboard tube in the tank, it doesnt get lined with crickets? I dont believe you. If anything put in the tube, and give the egg cartons a good shake, they will head to the tubes.

grabe cardboard tube loaded with crickets, shake into shaker cup. Then ask yourself why you are still using crickets.
I’m using crickets cuz my Little guy still refuses to eat anything else. And my Dubia colony is still growing so he gets those to, And I used the cricket keeper with the stupid tunnels and by the time you got em out the guys had ran out because they were at an angle. But I appreciate your kind response.

4BB6A4A0-2660-42FA-AC2F-C5875D78F5FB.jpeg 2382D617-2F46-4231-937E-D6E0F7691065.jpeg

Going off topic about crickets. I recently had a chance to taste fried crickets seasoned with salt and pepper. Taste alright but a little weird aftertaste.

Going off topic about crickets. I recently had a chance to taste fried crickets seasoned with salt and pepper. Taste alright but a little weird aftertaste.
i could never!!! although if its good enough for apollo maybe i can eat it??? they sell some sort of fried mealworm near me at special events lol

Back
Top Bottom