Easy plants for chameleons

I would say no. Because if I'm correct they need super dry climates. They would die quick in a chameleon enclosure.

I currently have a Benjamin Ficus in there as well as a couple Umbrella plants and Pothos! They have done really well so far.

Pothos is a great stand by. I also use philodendron, which is very similar. Neither needs any additional lighting, although all plants grow best with proper lights. Maybe these will help.
137468C9-C189-4D39-9F1A-5CFA0B1281E6.jpeg
903B4C35-877C-49FD-AE5D-27E654CD3DDE.jpeg

IME, Yup. I had what I thought was a pothos growing up the back trellis for several months before my Missus told me it was a philodendron. It's well over 10' long now, and recently flowered (not a big deal; the flowers are tiny pink/purple, but that's species-dependent).
Thanks, going keep a eye out for one. My recent potho hanging plant is dying again. My female keeps eating soil of this one.

I'm glad I came across your post. I almost bought a polka dot begonia and a money tree the other day. I will now add those to my pothos and wandering jew. Thank you for posting this important info, I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom