1034c089e2194edc0f45c6d276488d11.jpg

b78e4880a85b3170d9275567318e6c11.jpg

ae6ab1a1ece9e9cccd02338e409772d1.jpg

019263a8be6e4935371d507db3b76d5c.jpg

This was him the day I got him:

3bb4b699c060ae0eca03d6733f3d14cb.jpg

He's so cute :)

Just thought I'd share :)

Can you post a better pic of the back of its feet. I'm not seeing a defined spur in the pictures. It could just be the angle and lighting though

Can you post a better pic of the back of its feet. I'm not seeing a defined spur in the pictures. It could just be the angle and lighting though
Its pretty obvious Earl is a boy, and he has the spur, just didn't take a picture. Female veileds don't get much color, they stay green. You can tell he is a male because of all the blue on him.

Its pretty obvious Earl is a boy, and he has the spur, just didn't take a picture. Female veileds don't get much color, they stay green. You can tell he is a male because of all the blue on him.

I was just curious to see a better picture because it's not obvious in these ones. Also, coloration at this age does not help determine the sex.

Earl is a little cutie!

Female veileds can get very colorful also. ;)

I didn't mean for you to think that I thought Earl was was girl. I was just commenting that girls can have color too. :)

I didn't mean for you to think that I thought Earl was was girl. I was just commenting that girls can have color too. :)
Oh, I know :) and I know that girls can have color too, your Lottie is gorgeous! But you would never see me with a girl cham that pretty, that takes serious talent. ^.^

Earl is a little cutie!

Female veileds can get very colorful also. ;)

That's why I asked to see the spur, it was hard to see In one of the pictures because of the high contrast. I have also seen females that were more colorful at that age than males, but it's obviously a handsome little boy!

That's why I asked to see the spur, it was hard to see In one of the pictures because of the high contrast. I have also seen females that were more colorful at that age than males, but it's obviously a handsome little boy!
Yes he is :) I can't wait to watch him as he grows!

Back
Top Bottom