Earliest Time You've Had Eggs Hatch?

Windowing is supposed to be normal. In theroy, windows are the sign of the chameleon going to cut the egg open. It is the egg thinning.

I've from the stick them in a dark closet school so all mine are around the 8 month mark,they hatch out nice and fat. They look like two week old babies

Hey Kev, man I cant believe you didnt tell me the retained clutch was starting to hatch man. Thats awesome. Dont worry at this point theres nothing you can do anyway but sit back and wait. Im sure you'll have better success with this clutch.

Dude, that sucks. I hope they hatch. I bet you were one po'd dude when you found out that therm was off.

Man, thats why I just use the closet. You may have a little longer incubation times but Ive had 100% hatch rates going that route. I was gonna buy that exact incubator too. Im glad I saved my $$$.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm feeling pretty frustrated. :( I know they've been exposed to higher temps for quite some time. I just don't know if they'll hatch because of it.

I now know the incubator is reading right after using 4 different thermometers to make sure. I can't believe that stupid Zoomed therm was off 10 degrees. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom