Eagerly awaiting food delivery

bbyoda

Chameleon Enthusiast
Going through old photos and this one cracked me up. Anyone else have any fun feeding dish/gallery photos?

Screenshot_20211006-003007.png

I am going to have to keep an eye out for one they are gorgeous
It always a bit of surprised me that almost no one uses them. It could be due availability and/or prize in the States, however over here you’ll find them in almost every Home Depot or just online for, depending on size, $50 till $120.
You just need one tree and your enclosure is completely filled with horizontal and vertical branches, foliage and all natural looks. Little side note, you need a planter box under your enclosure. They got a big clod which takes lots of space inside your enclosure. But then again the line for going bioactive is then very thin 😉

It always a bit of surprised me that almost no one uses them. It could be due availability and/or prize in the States, however over here you’ll find them in almost every Home Depot or just online for, depending on size, $50 till $120.
You just need one tree and your enclosure is completely filled with horizontal and vertical branches, foliage and all natural looks. Little side note, you need a planter box under your enclosure. They got a big clod which takes lots of space inside your enclosure. But then again the line for going bioactive is then very thin 😉
Thankyou for the info that’s awesome!

Back
Top Bottom