Dylan (baby Veiled)

dreamforthedead

Cleaned Dylans cage out yesterday and he was such a good boy sitting in his free range while i cleaned up his mess just had to get some pics. He's now 15weeks old. He doesn't hate me yet actually when i open his door he comes and climbs up my arm, im hoping he's gonna be a friendly chameleon like his big sister. :D:D I dunno what its like to have a mean chameleon. Lol
180.jpg
176.jpg
173.jpg
171.jpg
184.jpg

Aww! Dylan is lovely! He may go through a stroppy stage as a teenager, but hopefully he'll stay friendly. Friendly chams are so wonderful - I haven't had one that isn't friendly either . It must be something in the air in the UK I reckon, lol!

Aww! Dylan is lovely! He may go through a stroppy stage as a teenager, but hopefully he'll stay friendly. Friendly chams are so wonderful - I haven't had one that isn't friendly either . It must be something in the air in the UK I reckon, lol!

Lol mia went through a stroppy stage but she's her sweet self again, she does still hate my mum for some strange reason. Defo gotta be something in the air over here. Lol

Lets hope so!!! Fingers crossed Simba will be a friendly fellow :D

Back
Top Bottom