Dwarf Meyer lemon tree safe?

A fast google search. Meyer Lemon leaves are safe for human consumption. However produce toxic compounds that are toxic to both cats and dogs. Some of the compounds are psoralens, linalool and limonene compounds. I have not used citrus for my chameleons mostly because most citrus plants have got thorns. I would stay away from using the Dwarf Meyer Lemon for your Veiled Chameleon.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

A fast google search. Meyer Lemon leaves are safe for human consumption. However produce toxic compounds that are toxic to both cats and dogs. Some of the compounds are psoralens, linalool and limonene compounds. I have not used citrus for my chameleons mostly because most citrus plants have got thorns. I would stay away from using the Dwarf Meyer Lemon for your Veiled Chameleon.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Thx I tryed a google search and saw both sides so just thought I’d ask. One person said safe here on Cham forums a while ago while I found a article that said na

Best Regards
Jeremy A.
Thx I tryed a google search and saw both sides so just thought I’d ask. One person said safe here on Cham forums a while ago while I found a article that said na
I’m not going to risk it tho bc not worth it if he gets injured

Back
Top Bottom