Dwarf Chameleon Enclosure's (Bradypodion size)

tomxmitch

Hello,

I am hoping to get a pair of Bradypodion Thamnobates within the next couple of months and am so excited! I already have 2 Panther Chameleons, a male named Rango (Ambilobe x Nosy Be) and a females named Khula (Ambilobe).

I was just hoping (only if you want to of course,) that anyone that keeps a smaller breed of Chameleon could perhaps share a picture of their enclosure, just to get ideas?
Also, I was wondering what do you think the best live plants, to use in smaller enclosures, are?

Can't wait to see your enclosures!! :D

I have not kept thamnobates but I did keep a CB pumilum for a stage. I kept him in a live planted exo-terra enclosure, the usual plants - ficus and schefflera. Their cages don't need to be too large, I think 60cm high is sufficient for a single animal. I will have to see if I still have pictures of the enclosure somewhere. If you checkout Chameleons Online Ezine you can find articles on bradypodions and enclosure/setups that should work quite well for you.

-Tyrone

I keep my adults in screened enclosures, it has worked with me. Schefflera and pothos are my plants of choice.
Tyrone is right, the online ezine is a great place to get some info on Bradypodion.

Back
Top Bottom