Dwarf Cham????

Calichamelon

has anyone ever heard of a Dwarf Cham? I have attached a pic of my 5 month old baby panther who is still about the size he was when he hatched. he seems very healthy he eats & drinks very well, he moves about his cage, his urine & feces appears normal, pretty much all around happy boy! but his size worries me?? has anyone seen this before??
lil man cham.jpg

has anyone ever heard of a Dwarf Cham? I have attached a pic of my 5 month old baby panther who is still about the size he was when he hatched. he seems very healthy he eats & drinks very well, he moves about his cage, his urine & feces appears normal, pretty much all around happy boy! but his size worries me?? has anyone seen this before??
View attachment 82504

Haven't heard of any sort of "dwarf" panther. There is a lot of size variation that is probably partly linked to genetics, but there could also be some sort of individual congenital or early nutritional problem (such as some sort of deficiency before you got him) too. He might well get a growth spurt and catch up in the next few months!

I bred these babies from my male and female so i have had them since day 1. his brothers are huge and he is just so tiny so maybe it was something from the beging and hopefully he will grow lol i think im going to keep this little guy even though i wasnt planning on keeping any of the babies! I was trying to figure out how to post his brothers on the classifieds but it wont let me :confused:

I bred these babies from my male and female so i have had them since day 1. his brothers are huge and he is just so tiny so maybe it was something from the beging and hopefully he will grow lol i think im going to keep this little guy even though i wasnt planning on keeping any of the babies! I was trying to figure out how to post his brothers on the classifieds but it wont let me :confused:

I think you need to at least have "Member" status before posting a classified.

He sure is tiny for the age. Is he separate from the others? Could be just genetics and he wasn't meant to grow fast or it somehow stunted his growth.

awwwww so cute- I always go for the little underdogs :) I have a house full of animals who are healthy as can be, but just "different" :D our pommy was a twin, and never really grew much - at 8 weeks she still fit in a coffee cup -she is 3 lbs compared to her brother who is 10 - if he is eating, and doing well, maybe like the others said, he will have a growth spurt - sure is cute tho :D

Attachments

• 23425_101628226536804_3292551_n.jpg
    23425_101628226536804_3292551_n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 144
thanx everyone for the imput :D I guess we will just have to wait and see lol i would love if he stayed small just cuz he is so darn cute!
hopefully I can get a "member" status soon so I can sell my beautiful boys :D I dont want to put them on craigslist or anything like that because I want to know they are going to good cham homes

Back
Top Bottom